Work Days and Times:
Must have reasonable flexibility to work days/nights/weekends as needed. School operates from 8am-Dark (8pm max) Monday-Friday and 8am-5pm on weekends.
- Greet pilots and potential new customers at front desk.
- Handle incoming multi-line phone calls and route.
- Schedule flights with customers and instructors via phone and/or online computer scheduling.
- Check-in and invoice customers.
- Perform admin assistant duties for management.
- Maintain and update pilot record files.
- Communicate by radio with aircraft and fueling personnel.
- Handle and coordinate all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations and programs.
- Ability to quickly learn and master responsibilities.
- Must have good written and pleasant oral communication skills.
- Ability to absorb, retain, and apply information quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
- Exceptional customer service/relationship skills with an emphasis on enthusiasm and outgoing personality. Skills in handling customer's problems and situations in a win/win manner are a must.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time. • Standard busy office environment.
- Business casual dress code.
Training & Experience:
No specific aviation experience required. Will train all aspects of job if you have the necessary and natural customer service greeting and relationship skills.
Very busy flight school at Long Beach Airport with 17 plus Instructors. Great place to work and develop your long term career and life basic skills. Many long term friendships developed. More company information and services available at www.flyairman.us.
Drug and Alcohol Testing:
FAA mandated program for this safety sensitive position. Initial drug and alcohol screening for hired employees with continuing random testing program.